Thursday, October 4, 2007

Something I didn't know















This is awesome. You may already know this, you may not, but I recently discovered that there is the good bacteria, or LIVE AND ACTIVE CULTURE in frozen yogurt. Plus, it is better for you and is low in fat. The only company I have seen at the stores coming out with it is Edys, and I actually like the taste of it better than just regular ice cream, and it is a great alternative. Its really creamy and .... yummy!

This is also great for the folks (like me) that hate yogurt. Promise, it doesn't taste anything like yogurt. It is purely delish. This picture above is the frozen yogurt that I bought. Chocolate vanilla swirl. Find your favorite at www.slowchurned.com, and remember to measure your portions!!!

No comments:

2 years later

2 years later
Healthy and happy now