Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Scrapbooking










The world of scrapbooking is new to me. My husband just bought me a scrapbook for our anniversary...which is TODAY. We bought a kit because I haven't the slightest idea of how to put one together. So far it is going well. We are going to put in it everything that we have in pictures since we met and married, and our family. There will be sad pictures, and happy pictures, but it will all be nice.

Right now I just have so many pictures everywhere I am just trying to round them up, find out beginning point, and start there. The scrapbookpictured above is ours. It is in Antique style. (I like old style stuff)We got it on sale. They have jaw dropping prices on all your scrapbook supplies here. I will be getting my little extras from there.

No comments:

2 years later

2 years later
Healthy and happy now