Monday, January 7, 2008

Not just for sick children

This probably comes pretty obvious, but yogurt has not just been beneficial for my young daughter, it has proved to be useful for my sickness-prone husband too.

Recently he came down with the flu (had even received a flu shot this year) and I (in a nice way :) made him start eating yogurt. I also bought him some yogurt ice cream since he is not so fond of yogurt itself.

I let him eat as much of it as he wanted to, and really, he seemed to get better much faster than he usually does.

Even just by the next day he was feeling better!
I also made him eat chicken noodle soup which has actually been scientifically proven to have some kind of healing qualities. (Read this article to learn more!)
and had him drink lots of water, and get as much rest as he could.
No harmful antibiotics!
What are you waiting for? go out there and buy some yogurt, or yogurt ice cream! It's for your own health and your families.

No comments:

2 years later

2 years later
Healthy and happy now